Saturday, February 14, 2009

Annual Post

Well I sure have been sucking at doing anything with this blog. Winter makes for a huge lack of posts. I guess I'll just stick you with this old picture I found the other day. It was a leftover from a photo shoot I did with Chris for a the Square One Retail Store Grand Opening party. Pretty funny shit. In other D-Man news, he'll be heading off to Thailand soon to do some riding/filming for a couple weeks....then he's off to Texas with Yeagle to film for Anthem with Stew. As for myself, I'll be heading back to California for the third time in three months to do some more video work for Volume/Demolition. You can check out all the videos I've been working on for them over at their Vimeo page. -KB

1 comment:

  1. this is classic. let me get some of the old square one stuff left.

    ReplyDelete